The Delaware Commission for Women is seeking remarkable women to induct into the Hall of Fame of Delaware Women. In March of 2017, this renowned, prestigious experience will recognize and celebrate amazing women who were nominated by the public by using this form.
- Nominees must have made an important impact upon the lives of Delawareans.
- Their contributions must have lasting significance and value.
- Distinguished, selfless achievements may also be the basis for selection.
- Nominees must be native-born Delawareans or have resided in the state for at least ten years. If deceased, the same requirements apply. Please include date of death below for posthumous nominees.
STEPS FOR COMPLETING THIS FORM:
- To nominate someone, you must be able to describe accurately and comprehensively how she meets the criteria. This requires that each section and question on this form must be completed.
- Please do not write information by hand on this form. Type all replies; or completed online; or type and download from DCW website.
- The information about the nominee must be accurate and verified by the nominator before the nomination is submitted. Inaccurate or unverifiable information can invalidate the nomination and disqualify the nominee.
- A selection committee reviews, rates, and deliberates each properly submitted nomination and selects the top nominees for induction.
- All nominators and nominees are notified in writing of the results of the selection process.
- A public award ceremony and celebration will follow in March; inductees become permanent members of the Hall of Fame of Delaware Women.